Monday, March 26, 2012

GLBT Expo Talent Mainstage Host

I was thrilled and honored to be the hostess MC of the talent entertainment Mainstage at the 19th annual GLBT Business Expo at the Jacob Javitz Convention center in New York City on March 18th. Thousands of wonderful people attended to see the fantastic and unique businesses and community organizations exhibited. The talent showcase was very impressive and I was glad to announce the amazing performers while showing off my Pucci gown and giving the crowd some fun humor. The performers included recording artists Lovari, Aiden Leslie, Tokyo Black, Sister Funk and cast members from RuPaul's Drag Race and tattooed RoBear from TLC's New York Ink and many others. I also loved showing off my riding skills while bucking the mechanical bull from the International Gay Rodeo Association from Colorado! No cowgirl boots were needed. Special Thanks to Hey Mister Jason Photography.