Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fashion's Night Out

I so much enjoyed partying and celebrating at the many parties officially part of New York City's Fashion's Night Out on September 7th.  It's that one special night of the year when fashion designers, models, hair/makeup artists, retailers and others involved in the Fashion Couture Industry gather to celebrate, show off new trends, see and be seen!  I had a great time mixing, mingling and catching up with my dear fashionista and industry friends - and flirting with the male models! My first stop was at the soiree at Henri Bendel on 714 Fifth Avenue where I met up with Gossip Girl costume designer Eric Damn, model Sasha Pivrova and makeup artist Trish McEvoy.  Then I had delightful time with designer Alexander Wang and artist Zac Posin at the party at Bergdorf Goodman at 754 Fifth Avenue. Me and my girlfriend Madeline Madalaine also made an appearance at Rockefeller Center and enjoyed some jazz singing and spending time with my model friends Charles Ludor, Brendon McGrega, and Rickie D in the Channel Gardens.