Friday, October 31, 2008

Rocky Horror BINGO

Its Halloween season and we kept the spooky theme at the monthly Center BINGO fundraising games at The LGBT Center of NYC on Oct. 24th where I'm a hostess and number-caller. I got dolled up to impersonate the legendary Tim Curry portraying Frank N Futer the Sweet Transvestite from Transsexual Transylvania a la the classic The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Although with my black curly hair and fishnets I think I also looked like Cher! I muttered the classic line "I've been making a man, with blond hair and a tan, and he's good for relieving my tension!" As I introduced Rocky Horror himself, impersonated by go go boy and physique model Tass, who looked so hot as a blond in gold shorts! My guest host for the evening was Pedro Angle Serrano from Out FM Radio (WBAI 99.5 FM) who is always gorgeous in his grunge skin head look he has going for him. We was great with the crowd as we joked about current events and horror movies. Also along for the ride was go go gal Mel who dressed as Columbia, Divas Church Lady and Bobbi, Danny Brook and others.

[Photos: (top) Clover Honey as Sweet Transvestite and Tass as Rocky Horror; (below) Clover Honey and Pedro Angle Serrano; Clover Honey and BINGO Balls]