Saturday, January 31, 2009

BINGO Between Love & Goodbye

It was time for another monthly Center BINGO, the most exciting and fabulous BINGO game in New York City. I enjoy being the hostess and number-caller and this month my guest host was Casper Andreas and two actors from his latest hit film, Between Love & Goodbye. I am also thrilled to have a small part in the film, and as a MAN! Yes, it was a stretch, and I always said you shouldn't limit yourself to one Gender! Actress Jane Elliott made an appearance and actor Justin Tensen, one of the two leads in the Gay dramatic love story. Justin is Hetero but I asked him about how he plays Gay characters in and Between Love & GoodbyeQueer As Folk. "Just my good-looks and charm gets me cast as Gay!" he said. I then announced that he was the first Straight guy to ever handle my balls! My - BINGO balls, that is!

[Photos: Clover Honey with Casper Andreas / Clover Honey with go-go models Mel and Tass]