Friday, May 1, 2009

Anniversary BINGO

May 2009 was my One Year Anniversary for hosting Center BINGO. It has been a thrilling, wonderful year and I've made so many wonderful friends at this fantastic fund-raising and social program at The LGBT Center of New York City. The crowd that comes is beautiful and loves hearing all of my jokes and gossip as I call out the numbers. I've had so many great co-hosts during the year including recording artists and nightclub, radio, television and film personalities. My hosting of this traditional BINGO game with my fabulous twist has been mentioned in Time Out New York Magazine, Next, HX, DishMiss and many other publications. It's been a thrilling year and I look forward to many more times hosting BINGO at this fantastic event. My guest host this month was Drag Diva Amanda Takehometomother, who is also a fabulous and experienced Drag BINGO hostess.