Thursday, August 5, 2010

GOOTH Nightlife Gala

I was honored to be nominated for a NYC Nightlife Award presented by GOOTH (Get Out Of The House) magazine. I was nominated for Best Comedian. Unfortunately, I didn't win, but as proven by Susan Lucci, being nominated is an honor all to itself! It was an evening filled with glamor and excitement that happened on, August 7th at one of NYC's hottest and largest gay nightclubs, Splash! Myself and Tony Sawicki of Under the Pink Carpet were award presenters for the Best Reality Show personality which went to RuPaul, but she wasn't present to accept, she told me she was stuck on the West Coast in LA. I had a marvelous time mingling with New York's premiere Q-List of nightlife personalities, Drag Divas, Go-go guys, Bartenders, Promoters, Mangers, DJs, Recording Artists and others!