Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jersey Girl for Jersey City GLBT Pride!

Forget about Jersey Shore! The Jersey City Hudson River waterfront is the in-place to be! I was thrilled and honored to be the Host of of the main-stage performance show at Jersey City's tenth annual Gay, Lesbian, Bi and Transgender Pride Festival on August 28th. It was also the historic very first Pride March that took place through the streets of Downtown Jersey City to the Exchange Place Waterfront Plaza, where the festival took place. Performers in the festival included recording artists Lovari, Athena Reich, Scotty Gage, J. Fortino, Amber Rose Marie, Ron B as "Tina Turner" and many others. I was amazing to host a show right on the Hudson River with the New York City skyline behind me as I introduced my favorite talented performers. And I loved meeting Northern New Jersey's most esteemed politicians. I was pictured and mentioned in The Jersey Journal, the largest newspaper in Hudson County.