Tuesday, June 12, 2012

National Arts at Gramercy Park Mansion

I had a wonderful time making my appearance at the Summer Art show premiere at the National Arts Club Gallery at the historic Tildon Mansion on Gramercy Park South on June 12th.  I was there to support dear friend and inspirational artist Tracy VonBecker who had amazing original pieces in the exhibit.  I enjoyed entertaining the patrons while I sang Cole Porter jazz tunes in the lounge with recording artist J. Fortino.  Other artists friends Lovari, Frances Legge, Rob Ordonez, Heidi Russel and others joined us for a fascinating evening. The National Arts Club was founded in 1890 by Charles de Kay, the literary and art critic for The New York Times. He and a group of distinguished artists and patrons conceived of a gathering place for artists, patrons and audiences in all the Arts.