Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Center BINGO a la Telemundo

It was time again for my fabulous hostessing and number calling of Center BINGO. It's what Time Out New York magazine calls a "New York City Essential" and its not the same type of Bingo your grandmother played. It's BINGO with a glamorous twist with my style and this month's co-host Samara Riviera, the literary Diva from Telemundo television and Latin Boys magazine. I was glad to have another special correspondent co-host with me. Samara is a dear friend and we both looked so pretty and fierce in our new Springtime frocks. Besides us both being beautiful and television reporters, we are also also both editors of the hot e-zines. Samara with VivaLaRiviera.com and I edit for DishMiss.com. Samara was a big hit, being both beautiful, charming and witty, which the crowd adored.