Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Naked Anniversary

Imagine a Lady in a room full of over 200 Naked Men!! That Lady was me on June 21st as I was a headline entertainer at the 25th Anniversary celebration for MAN (Males Au Naturel), the NYC area's largest Nudist organization for Gay and Bi men. I had the best time and the guys were a fantastic audience. I didn't have to get nude since only guys are required to bare it all. Which is good since if I were to get naked my tits would fall on the ground and roll away! It was also the birthday celebration of the beloved and gorgeous MAN President Paul Norcia, who took some good-natured roasting being a well-know nudist who's bare ass was seen by more people than the views of the finale of American Idol. Other entertainers included comedians Karith Foster, from Imus In The Morning Radio show on 77 WABC and Brad Leokle from Here! TV Hot Gay Comics and Electro Shock Therapy at Therapy Lounge in New York City.