Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Staten Island Pride

I love exploring all of the boroughs of New York City, so on June 7th I adored yachting out to Staten Island to be one of the headline entertainers at the annual Staten Island LGBT Pride Festival. I actually took the Staten Island Ferry accross New York Harbor with my talented and sexy friend Lovari, the Billboard Recording Artist and SAG actor who was also one of the featured entertainers for the Pride event. The mainstage at the Fest was hosted by hilarious comedians Shawn Hollenbach and Paul Case. Other entertainers included Josh Zuckerman, Scottie Gage, Indian M., and the fabulous Drag Diva Appolonia Cruz! The crowd was amazing and they loved my rendition of "My Heart Belongs to Daddy" where I was accompanied on stage by hottie erotica star Tre Xavier. They all loved my appropriate island-print gown and I received a rave review in the Staten Island Advance newspaper.