Friday, November 23, 2007

Lovari and Clover at Escuelita

On Sunday, November 11, I was part of a red hot musical performance number starring the the R&B, House and Dance music singer/songwriter Lovari. He not only sang, but did some incredible dance moves with music from his upcoming album and also his number 1 single "All I Want is You." I was one of the special guest who were in his medley the other guests included: Ahmad, singer Mike DeBarge, andf Rachicca Pinnkett. The performance was part of Harmonica Sunbeam's at Tea Dance Sundays at Escuelita. It's an exciting Latino Dance Club in Midtown Manhattan. I had a wonderful time dancing on stage and also dancing on the dance floor with the many handsome guys who frequent the hot-spot. Suga Pie Coco also performed and music was spun by DJ Relentless!

Lovari independently released his second single, "All I Want Is You", which went to 1 on Hot 96 FM. It also made the Top 20 on various other radio stations across the U.S. There was also a resurgence of his debut single, "These Tears", which managed to make the Top Ten on the chart site JT30 and number 1 in Czech Republic! 2007 has so far been a breakthrough year for Lovari. FM and internet radio added his single "I Feel You" into rotation, which reached 2 on Hot 96 FM and became Lovari's top seller of his I-Tunes tracks.