Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sexahol Review - Halloween

On Friday, October 26, the latest edition of Evan Laurence's Sexahol Review had a slight Halloween theme and a new location. It took place at the Parkside Lounge on the Lower East Side. The place has a nice Cabaret performance room and it was decorated with skeletons for the Spooky season. I did some of my Stand-up and after the set, I stripped off my long skirt to reveal my luscious long legs in fishnet hose and garter belts. This was done to invoke the classic Rocky Horror Show character, Frank N Footer, as I broke out in my rendition of "Sweet Transvestite From Transsexual Transylvania." That song is a lot of fun and a real crowd-pleaser. One of the many reasons I love this time of year is so I can belt out that number! The comedy duo, Fantastic Genius, performed one of there many enjoyable skits. Evan did some of his brilliant Improv comedy and introduced a new drag character, Linka, who hilariously has a few unique problems! David Slone performed some of his original music. Lovari, the sexy Latino dance/hip hop recording artist made a fun appearance and sang the duet "Witchcraft" a la Sinatra, with me to continue to celebrate the Bewitching holiday.