Monday, June 30, 2008

O69? Center BINGO

I was the hostess and Bingo number caller again at Center Bingo! A fund-raising and social event that raises funds for The LGBT Community Center of NYC. I call it the most glamorous BINGO game around, now that I am hostessing in my stunning designer gowns! Also adding to the glamor were chic drag BINGO card sellers Church Lady and Vendetta, who also looked stunning! And adding some Testosterone to the mix were my co-host for the evening, hot Brazilian model Torres Bandera who was a huge and hunky sight to behold! He mixed and handled the balls extremely well indeed! Also adding to the mix of characters were the gorgeous go go hunk Tass and the sexy bikini clad GG girl, Cass. Tina Turner impersonator Ron B. also performed a fabulous number. That was more than enough to keep us all in suspense for the calling of infamous O 69!!